Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Card


Just a quick post of this birthday card for one of my granddaughters who is turning two, today.
We watched three of our granddaughters on Sat and Sun as our daughter Natalie and her husband went out. 
I was at Disneyland all day yesterday with one daughter, Nancy and her family. 
TodayWe will go to Temecula to visit our daughter Nicole and her family for a birthday and grandsons hockey game. I feel very blessed  to be able to see all my daughters and grandchildren in a 4 day span . That does not usually happen. Our son will be home from college Friday. Life is good.
Checkered paper is : Best of K &co.
cuttle bug embossing lg. dots 
all the  rest is Papertrey Ink>

5 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love how you used the Alpha Blocks and the new edgers. One of your other recent cards inspired me to buy the alpha blocks stamp set, so I am glad I have even more cards to copy (when it finally ships.......) I also like your choice of colors--very sweet for a little girl.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, makes me want the numbers die set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stacked edge die and how you personalized the card with your granddaughter's name! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....so sweet!!! I just love the colors and the block alpha!!! absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card, I hope it gets put in a baby book for Ava. I love the use of the alpha blocks. Such pretty colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.