Friday, October 28, 2011

Make It Monday #38 Brayer and Impressions Plate Techniques

Added the purple boarder.

                                                  
                                                Make It Monday With Papertrey Ink
Ok finally got around to the MIM card. I did not have a brayer so I made one out of a wooden fondant roller and some peel and stick craft foam. Im either really cheep or smart, :) take your pick. I honestly did not want to run out and get one, last night. I think I would have had a much crisper image if I had though. You cant see it to clearly in this photo, but I made the bow-tie out of the cat ears. All PTI products! Thanks again for stopping by. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Marybeth this is DARLING!! I say your SMART! more $ for PTI that way! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just too cute. Spooky fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smart you saved some money for more stamps. I do like the extra purple on the background. I don't have any impression plates from PTI, this one is a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Marybeth! I love the way you made your own brayer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun and love how you've used the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.