Friday, February 24, 2012

CouourQ and MIM





I should have left the rinestones off the wings and
put them down the middle wings should be light
Add caption
Good news! My daughter Nicole the one with 6 children was just told by the special ed and speech thearpist that her daughter, Delaney with Down Syndrome will be able to go to the same schools as her sisters and brothers in main stream kindergarten ! And we will take it from there and see how she does. When her speech thearpist told her she did very well one day, she said BooYa!  

Hi and Happy Friday! I got my card in for the CoulurQ challenge. This was the closest to the colors of ink that I had. I am still building up my PTI ink supplies. Since I added glitter buttons again I thought I will go ahead and inter again in the MIM challenge. Funny how much I love these flowers, I bought  other new stamps I just keep going to these, they just make me happy. Sorry ! I did not get the butterflies because I 
had already bought two dragon flies, cant wait to see what everyone makes with that popular set!

Stamps: Frilly Flowers PTI
Dies: Memory box and PTI
Ink : Papertrey Ink


Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!  Count your Blessing!

19 comments:

  1. You have really been doing fabulous stuff with this set, Marybeth! Your cards are awesome! Love the colors on the first one posted. Where did you get that wonderful sentiment--the font is so pretty? All three you've posted are truly wonderful and I'm so glad to see you enjoying your set so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the way you've used the colours on your card.
    The blooms are so dimensional, I want to reach out and touch them :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly gorgeous card Marybeth! I love what you've done with the color palette-beautifully proportioned color and the new flower set and dragonfly are super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I like this card! This color combo is fab and so are the Frilly Flowers. I didn't get it this go round but now I'm thinking it's a must have. Don't you just love when sets inspire you to create more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news for your family Marybeth!! I think your granddaughter deserves a special card ;) This one is wonderful, great job with the colors and glittery button technique.

    Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog...you're a real sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your cards with this set. I am so happy I ordered it too. Great news for your Granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news for your grand daughter. I'm so happy for her. Your card is stunning. I just love everything you are doing with those flowers. I just got my package, and am a bit overwhelmed with everything I got, but also kind of wish I had gotten those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news for your family! Love this card. I didn't get this set (have tons of flowers already) but now I'm re-thinking it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marybeth that is fantastic news about your grandaughter! I know first hand from my experience teaching special ed that these children usually thrive. Your card is perfect, I love the glitter buttons and the other touches of glitter. I am loving your new stamp set. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!!! love it! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty MaryBeth, almost thought it was a framed piece, so pretty with the dragonfly and those cheery flowers. I can see why they make you smile. I am so glad Delaney can go to the same school as her brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, Marybeth, your flowers are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    Such happy news for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card, love the dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I love that dragonfly! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is GORGEOUS! Love the colors with the glittered buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Marybeth! Congrat's to your family with your granddaughter going to school with her sibs!! How exciting for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, bold stamping! I love the silhouette of the dragonfly in white on the darker background, and your glittered buttons are so pretty. Thanks for joining us again at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Marybeth! Those flowers are gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The flowers and dragonfly are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.