Monday, August 6, 2012

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS CFC64? The paper players #107


Click Here for more Info
CFC64: Clean And Simple projects featuring
 things you'd see in the sky

 I made two totally different cards but decided to only enter this one. Everyone seems to be using stickers and I have had this set for a long time. I bought a slim tin of these alphabet stickers at either Anthropology or Pottery barn. The sticker can still be taken off and used. I also used Lil Inker Designs:Textur Plate Frame All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink The one stamp is fromPapertrey Ink Fallible Frames #1

Thank for stopping by!
The paper players
My friend  Lisa  of My Paper Tales suggested I link up to this blog as my card fit the theme. 
Thanks Lisa

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love that retro look. Reminds me of early readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Marybeth! Love the little retro guy and great idea to use the frame die--looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute Marybeth! I love how it has a very vintage feel but still a clean design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Beth what a cute card, I love that focal image. Very cool retro feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Marybeth,reminds me of October Afternoon products! You should link this up at The Paper Players they have a back to school challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet; I love the vintage feel. It looks as if the frame impression plate was made to go with the sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these primary colors! CAS at it's best! I love your blog header. What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling!!! Love the vintage feel! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! Love those little vintage OA cards, I had one out and considered using it for my card too! Great minds think alike! *wink* Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the vintage feel of this, and love love that bright red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet, Marybeth! Love the phrase and the embossed frame is awesome. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute sticker! I love how you've framed it in red. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, I just love this little vintage image....and it's a sticker!! ACK!! How cute! You've created an adorable card...so cute! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.