Sunday, August 5, 2012

Operation Write Home





A friend of mine, Jeanne from A Kept Life  Was the Guest Designer for Operation Write Home.  I knew I wanted to make a card for this worthy cause.  I tried to make it also work for:Dynamic Duos but I couldn't get the colors right! This one is a do over.  Congrats again Jeanne for the well deserved chance to G.D. I hope you all had a great weekend.

Stamps : Stamps by Judith and Stampabilities ..Faded Text Background
Paper: Stamping Up Green ( not sure what green)  ,Papertrey Ink and Me and My Big Ideas
Dies : Papertrey Ink Small and Large Scallop.
Impression Folder : Stamping Up


5 comments:

  1. Marybeth it's fabulous...
    and for such a great cause too!
    Those letters from far away...
    you have no idea how much they mean to a wife or husband waiting for just a "hello".
    It's been a long time...
    but I still remember my excitement when the mailman would deliver one...
    and this was before the age of Skype and internet...
    those letters and cards were the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Marybeth, love your layers of color. I hope you'll give the DD colors another try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Marybeth! Love the bright colors and the great background! Wonderful that you made a card for this Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty. You are really going to brighten someone's day when they receive this card. Love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marybeth, this is so beautiful and what a wonderful cause to be part of. I have that sketch pinned, it looks like a fun card to make, you did an amazing job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.