Friday, January 17, 2014

Miss Our Coffee Time



 Its new check it out at : The Card Concept
There is still time to play along with Challenge #1 at The Card Concept!

This challenge will end on Monday, January 20th at Noon (PST).


 I chose to go with a very clean and simple style. 


I make my envelopes right away now that I love making the liners . It's supposed to be fun.. right! You can go Here .  I get my large  Clear Envelopes at Serendipity Stamps 50% off now.

I will also be entering this in the Simon Says Monday Challenge


I almost forgot to make a card for this new challenge! I love the colors and wait until you see the cards the DT made. You will find lots of inspiration and very talented ladies.

 I have 3 layers of the die cutLatte Love Stamp Set  Papertrey Ink and  the sentiment is Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches . You can’t tell from my picture but the dots on the pink paper are cream and the dots on the cup are craft. Patterned paper is from Lost &Found record it. Sequins from Neat and Tangled.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

  


21 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Marybeth, a clean pink design. Thank you so much for joining us for the first Card Concept challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those polka dots on ur card :) sweet as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dots and stripes/ lines
    The little heart on the the teacup, the sequins, just perfect to send to someone.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your clean and simple card,pretty polka dots and sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so glad you're playing along with is at the Card Concept Marybeth!! I adore your card! The stack of cups is so cute and I love the added sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cheerful card Marybeth! You know I adore the polka dot paper! Your envelope looks pretty too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Great embellishments yet very CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card--love your style, Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marybeth, this is so cute. I love your stack of coffee cups and the sequins to match. Your polka dot background paper is so sweet too. Fabulous and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to make the envelopes along with the cards. This is so sweet. Need to get out that stamp and die set from PTI! Love your pearl sequins so perfect in placement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, the CAS design works so well and I love the faux stitched border, very striking . Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. darlin Marybeth, so glad you joined us for the first Card Concept challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect in pink, Marybeth ... love all those wonderful dots ... DP, coffee cup and the splendid sequins! Fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at you !! All CAS!!! I still see you in there with the pretty sequins and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So super cute. I can definitely see myself CASEing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is stunning Marybeth. I love the matting, with polka dots.
    Lovely to see the complete package too... with the gorgeous envelope and clear bag. Beautiful presentation. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving all the white space on this clean card! I love how you focused on the pink with just touches of the browns - just shows how versatile a colour challenge can be! Thanks so much for joining us at the very first Card Concept challenge - I hope we'll see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A sweet card done in pink with cute coffee cups! Lovely sequins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So wonderfully CAS and so sweet with all the pink & polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just so happy and fun and sweet all wrapped up in one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the glossy accents and the sequins and colors, Marybeth! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.