Friday, November 24, 2017

Tag You're It



Jessica Frost-Ballas

Hello again , look at me two in a row!
I have a tag today inspired by the beautiful tag that Jessica created above.
I used these two sets from :Papertrey Ink - Tag Sale: and Quilted: Winter Die


I went ahead and created another tag using the negatives of the first tag. I used glue on the pink tag to adhere the glitter but on the second tag I used a piece of double sided adhesive. The double-sided adhesive works best without the mess and more even coverage of the glitter .




Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in the USA.
We had a wonderful day and I feel truly blessed to have the family and friends that we do. 
That includes YOU my sweet crafty friends!

10 comments:

  1. Oh these are both so cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags, Marybeth. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love these two tags, Marybeth!! Gorgeous with the pretty glitter inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this tag every single time, don't I, Marybeth? SO pretty in pink, and glittery goodness!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Marybeth, these are beautiful!! Love the sweet little fawn too. Pretty colors, pretty sparkle! Hope you enjoyed a lovely and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so soft and beautiful Marybeth! Sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly delightful, Marybeth ... soft, delicate and so very pretty! Hugs & prayers, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards! Thanks for the tip on the glitter using double sided adhesive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe I have yet to order this tag as every time I see you use I swoon! This is so gorgeous and the addition of the deer makes it even more charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.