Saturday, September 8, 2018

Pop up Scarecrow



Hi friends! Finally posting my card for Make It Monday!
Just got my computer back.


As always I am running low on time this week, 
 this one took me a few tries to create.
My card pops up but wish I added something underneath.
Not crazy about my watercoloring on the jacket but no time 
to make another.


I used my Zig pens to color in the images and blended the ink on the base of my card with daubers. 
So easy to blend now with my glass mat from Tim Holtz . 

I hope you have a great week !
Thanks so much for the visit!
Simon Says: Stamp It On

Simon Says: Stamp It For STAMPtember®






Text & Texture: Leaves Stamp Set
Autumn Scarecrow Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink - Autumn Scarecrow Die

8 comments:

  1. Awww, this is cute Marybeth and your coloring looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too darn cute! Love your sweet scarecrow, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely adorable card! I love the vibrant colors and how you created a whole scene here. And the movable element is so clever. This was such a treat to see and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun, Marybeth ... what a sweet, happy scene! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, interactive fall card, Marybeth! What a game last night! I almost went to bed at half-time, I was so discouraged. What a come-back, and with Rogers bum knee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable interactive card, Marybeth, perfect with the scarecrow. Have a great week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that scarecrow! I love the sponging you did the blend is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.