Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christmas Mouse


  Create Along With Us: November 2018    


 I used Heater and Betsy's cards for inspiration. I used the mouse instead of the snowman on Heathers card.  
You can see both cards here :Send Warm Wishes This Wintry Season


 I had so much fun making this card using some new and some older Papertrey Ink stamps sets. All linked below.

Take care!


Papertrey Ink - Fence Line: Summer Die for the fence
Papertrey Ink - Christmas Critters Die
Christmas Critters Stamp Set
In the Meadow Stamp Set for the tree
Papertrey Ink - In the Meadow Silhouettes Die Collection (set of 5)
embossing folder is an old cuttle bug 

12 comments:

  1. This is so darn CUTE Marybeth...I just LOVE that mouse! He looks perfect gazing up at that beautiful tree and what a perfect little scene you created with the fence and all that lovely holly too! FABULOUS card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mouse is about the cutest little critter ever! He looks rather happy to have his cocoa and be sitting beneath those Christmas trees. Such a sweet card, Marybeth. Just love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just as sweet as it can be Marybeth! That little mouse is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to seeing you bring out the Christmas mouse, Marybeth, and I love your sweet card with him! I mean, how cute is he with his fluffy hot cup of cocoa and Christmas sweater?! I also love the outdoor evergreen trees next to the fence in the fresh falling snow!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking of using my fence from the spring fence line and the same tree, Marybeth! Love how your card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute Marybeth! Those little mice are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Marybeth! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scene and those sweet mice, eek! Thanks for the reminder to locate my small critters too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my what cuteness. LOVE the adorable scene you created here, Marybeth. I have to add the
    Christmas Critters Stamp/Die Set to my Wish List~too cute! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet, Christmassy scene, Marybeth ... gorgeous detailing with that cute mouse as the star of the show! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Not sure why that little mouse did not come home with me long ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.