Thursday, April 13, 2017

Last Minute Pom Pom Bunnies




Hi there, hopping in with a last minute Easter project I started last night. I saw some pom pom bunnies on Pinterest, I had to make some. I tied the head to the body with the string I used to tie the knot. I hot glued the tail, ears, eyes and hand cut silly mouth( I was in a hurry and should have been cleaning windows). The felt is from Papertrey Ink and The Felt Pod.




 You can hand cut your ears but since I have the plush bunny from memory box I used the ears from that! 
These are so cute in person, I think the younger grandkids are going to love them! I wish I saw these earlier, you can make cute chicks too!

God Bless you!

Instagram 

Memory Box PLUSH LIAM BUNNY Craft Die 9932699326MB

Clover POM POM MAKER Small 31243124CL_

Clover POM POM MAKER Large 31263126CL_

14 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, Marybeth. The grand-kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute Marybeth! I will definitely have to find time to make one for Addy's Easter basket...she will love it!! Hope you and your family have a very blessed Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are as sweet as can be Marybeth!! Yes, the grandkids will love them. You can get a head start on chicks for next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunnies are so adorable Mary beth, Have a happy Easter. many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, this is the cutest thing I have seen this Easter and for any Easter I can remember!! I adore these, Marybeth!! Have a Happy Easter weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, how cute are these, Marybeth!!!! I can just imagine how the little ones are going to enjoy them!!!! It must be so fun to make them!!!! What a sweet project for Eater, my friend!!!!
    Have a blessed Easter weekend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute, Marybeth! The little ones (and big ones too) are going to love these! When I was a Girl Scout camp counselor during my college summer breaks, I would make tons of pom pom animals with my campers! We made a lot of little blue birds, puppies, kitties. Wow! I haven't done any pom pom work for years! Now I am inspired to try a few things again! Do you have a special/favorite way to make such pretty pom poms?
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, soooooooo adorable! I love them as much as the little ones will! Cuddly animals know no age limit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marybeth...these are just as cute as can be! Love your sweet pompom bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh boy how cute are your pom pom bunnies...wishing you a very Happy Easter and thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable, Marybeth ... these sweet little bunnies couldn't get any cuter ... I'm sure they went down wonderfully with your littles! Hope you had a Joyous and Blessed Easter! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgosh! these are so adorable!! Thank you for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.