Sunday, July 23, 2017

Market Street with a Prayer


With Ashley
So happy I decided to get this kit!

 Internet was out in our area for a few days so I was only able to post this on Instagram just now posting it on my blog.



Hello, hope you are enjoying your weekend! We were blessed to spend some time with the the grandkids and and family. Always nice when two of boys, hockey games are back to back. I cannot believe our first grandson is now, quite a bit taller than me now.... and I am tall.




 I normally don't show gifts I get from crafty friends, guess I don't ever want anyone to feel bad. I just had to share this amazing travel bag made by a dear friend that I call Martha lol Kim Heggins!!! Not only does she make beautiful cards but she can cook and sew anything , she just warms my heart! What a blessing to be on the receiving end of this beautifully hand crafted gift ! Thanks again Martha/ Kim! She even made it red , white and blue!
marybethstimeforpaper Instagram 



Inspired: Prayer Mini Stamp Set
 It Market Kit: Market Street

Glossy Accents
Watercolor cardstock




14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Marybeth. Love the vibrant colors. And that Miss Kim is quite talented, isn't she. What a lovely gift she made you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A a beautiful soft background, Marybeth ... wonderful with that fabulous display of beautiful blooms! What a wonderful surprise from Kim ... she is so talented ... and so sweet to make you such a lovely gift! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is so pretty! I just love that kit! So glad you have had fun with the Grandkids, and that bag is amazing! You're lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card! That trolley full of flowers has a very "Parisian" feeling to me ... I don't know why! But it's lovely. Speaking of lovely, I've always been an admirer of Kim's cards. How sweet (and talented) of her to make you that wonderful bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Just love the awning! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our In the Garden Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little black flower cart is so pretty Marybeth! This is a wonderful sympathy card. And what a lovely gift from Kim, how special!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card Marybeth...that flower cart is so sweet...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Marybeth! The colors are stunning!! What a sweet gift from Kim too. She certainly is a woman with many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card and that travel bag is AMAZING!!! What a nice gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marybeth, this is one beautiful card...love that sweet stamp set and how you used it, just perfect! So happy your like your travel bag, had so much fun making it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, that is such an adorable little cart! And your coloring looks fantastic. Your travel bag is wonderful--Kim is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my GOSH this is just too Fabulous! LOVE the blue sponging with the sentiment stamped on top and that FAB awning with the flower cart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Popping back in to say...thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an attractive design and I ♥ the dimensional awning! Thank you so much for sharing your artwork with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week. Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.