Saturday, June 17, 2017

Best of the Best!



Camp Create Day 3: Spectacular Shakers
Laurie has a video full of fun tips for creating a shaker with fun foam!
 MFT Camp Create – Spectacular Shakers

Hello there new and dear friends!

 Don't ask me why I chose the alligator, not sure other than I like it a lot! :)

Sorry I couldn't get a clearer picture for the life of me, posting it anyway! 
We have been so busy around here, not much craft time.
The sentiment is from Concord & 9th :Kindhearted 
and the alligator is MFT: Die-namics Jungle Friends

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

God Bless you!

marybethstimeforpaper Instagram 

8 comments:

  1. This one gave me a giggle - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this gator shaker card! Super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Marybeth!! I like the little gator too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think having the allegator's bitey bit trapped inside the shaker is brilliant, Marybeth! I love it and love that cool e/f, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so darn cute...love your sweet alligator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute design with the gator! Shaker cards are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Must check out that link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.