Friday, February 16, 2018

Yummy Card





CAS(E) this Sketch #259
beautiful sketch by Donna Mikasa

Happy Friday to you all! This darling Sweet On You die from Wplus9 came in the mail last night (super fast shipping)First thing this morning I made this sweet pin. I have a very deep cut on my right thumb so I could only sew the beads and the rest is hot glued. ( I would prefer to sew it all. Good to know the hot glue worked just fine. 


Front of pin
I used glitter felt from
The Felt Pod
back of ice cream cone pin.
this is lightly stuffed


I know I will be making more of of these and I can't wait for the Pup to come back in stock at Wplus9.
We will be celebrating our very first grandchilds birthday this weekend he will be 16 ..... Time is going by so fast, first with our own beautiful children now the grandkids. Blessed beyond measure. 
It's a good thing I am not getting any older 😉.

God Bless

Patterned paper Papertrey Ink 

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable pin! The glue worked like a charm but I look forward to seeing your sewn versions too! This is a sweet card Marybeth. Sending Happy Birthday wishes to your grandson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your thumb heals fast! This is one VERY yummy looking ice cream cone! Love the beads on the cone, and the colors of the ice cream. Perfect on a card with this gorgeous striped paper. And those darn grandkids grow so fast...I kept threatening them with a brick on their heads so they would stay little longer...it didn't work. But I love the wonderful young people they're becoming! Have a wonderful weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is adorable! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO darn cute Marybeth...love it!! Especially the sewn on beads...just perfect on the cone part and I love that glittery felt too! Cute, CUTE card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marybeth your pin is so cute and such a great idea! I am so sorry to hear about your thumb, hope it heals quickly! Yes time goes too fast, children grow too quickly but the ride is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just had me chuckling, Marybeth ... it's good thing none of us are getting any older!! What a fabulous pin ... it's so plump and texture-y ... amazing work with an injured thumb (which I hope is recovering well)! Enjoy every moment of the birthday celebrations! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes, Yummy, indeed! and a very delicious recipe for our Sketch, Marybeth!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, especially creative with your lovely hand made pin. Hope your thumb is healed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is why I still need to visit your blog from time to time! I didn't realize from Instagram that the ice cream cone was a pin! Love it! I hope your thumb heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea to make a pin and attach it to a card. Just as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a Brilliant idea! LOVE the beads and the glittery ice cream! Hope your thumb heals soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.