Friday, April 16, 2021

Foiled Birthday Card


 Hello, I hope you are all finding some crafty time and maybe even turning off the tv for a bit. 

 It's my turn over at the Poppystamps blog again today. 

Now that I have been quilting so much.... I clean up my sewing and then go into card making craft mode, I love both so much. I will say.... both make a huge mess but so worth it. What a blessing to be able to do so many crafts and have such a supportive husband. Truly blessed. 

I want you to know my crafty friends.... you are always in my prayers.

Take care 

You can go Here to see the post


Marybeth 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layers, Marybeth, this is charming! Love that you've quilting, you should share some with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this beautiful card, Marybeth! The foiled sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coral-y pinks and gold are so lovely, Marybeth ... wonderfully layered ... love how the sentiment is the star of the show! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. this is often truly an excellent read on behalf of me . I even have bookmarked it and that i am looking forward to reading new articles. continue the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.