Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SSBC # 8 Center Step Card






We were asked to make a Center Step Card. You can find out here Here. My friend Cathy sent me an email offering  to give me a few pre cut card base she made with her Cameo, boy was that easy. ( I made a few on my own as well) I spent my time on the on cutting out the eggs and glittering tiny details.  I woodgrain embossed the fence before I die cut it. This was fun and relaxing. Hope you find some time to play along. There are so many great stamps on sale right now at  Serendipity Stamps.

The sale for this week is 20% off Baby and Childhood stamps Baby and Childhood through 3-27

Design Team


Papertrey Ink Papers, Papertrey Ink - Picket Fence Die
Lace from Hobby Lobby
Martha Stewart Glitter

15 comments:

  1. Love this, Marybeth! A fun card format to play around with, for sure. The pink gingham you picked is perfect for Easter! Love the woodgrain on your fence too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome,Love your card,Very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute adding that fence Love the sweet lamb and glittery egs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic Easter card Marybeth, love the fence and those glittery eggs. That lace just sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Marybeth! I love the pink and white and that sweet glittery lamb! You out did yourself here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Easter card, that lamb is so sweet and I love the dancing eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and fun. I love how you colored this card, and all the glitter. I've never seen a card with that sort of dimension, and now I know it has a name, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute...this is one of my very favorite card folds, and you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Easter card! Love that woodgrain fence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, congrats on your WM shout-out! Your step card is SO adorable! Love all the sweet details. The touches of glitter on the lamb and the lace & eggs with the picket fence all make such a wonderful Easter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used the fence and the eggs! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling little egg border! The woodgrain embossing on the fence was a great touch for this pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is utterly adorable and delightful in every way Marybeth! Love this sweet little lamb gambolling about behind his picket fence, and the little row of Easter eggs on top of that yummy lace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. eek! SO adorable Marybeth! I love the sparkle on the little lamb, and the fence works perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Love the darling image. the pink gingham looks great on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.