Friday, June 10, 2016

Tiny Shaker Pocket



Hello! 
 This is  Michele Ferguson’s last Muse Challenge. 
I want play along so I made a card last night. Michele is going places :)

I chose to use the word smile and add something to a vellum pocket.


Not sure if you can see, but this is a very tiny shaker card with 
   Sweet Pea Sequins Mix   from Pretty Pink Posh, thicker vellum
from Papertrey Ink . You can hear it shake in person.

This was a very fast card for me , I was just playing around with my new Summer Blooms from Wplus9 , that came in the mail a few days ago. I love the super fast shipping and it cost under $3 to ship !!! So if I decide I want another set it won’t break the bank, I love that! 

 Anyway this was the very first image i stamped , I know nothing fancy , but I have lots of ides for this set! I think I will get use out of it all year round!

 I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend my friends!


 Challenge: Summer Garden
HLS June Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
CAS Mix Up June Challenge

23 comments:

  1. This is so cute MaryBeth. Love that small shaker with your flower coming out of the top. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this is a Michele card and I love it! Very sweet Marybeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...CAS Perfection Marybeth. Love your fun shaker vellum pocket too. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just the sweetest card Marybeth...love the little shaker pocket...how cute ...thanks for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet this is Marybeth! What a great take on the MUSE challenge. Simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done - love those flowers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that is so darling! What a cute card! I love that textured background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card with the pretty flowers and shaker pocket, Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful flowers and what a great idea to make a small shaker, Marybeth!!! So beautiful!!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, looks so cute Marybeth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such soft and delicate colours! Very pretty take on Michele's card, Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your tiny little shaker pocket, Marybeth!!! Thanks so much for playing along - I'm not going that far! That little flower set from Wplus9 is ON my list! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet shaker, Marybeth! I love your pretty pink flowers too! Wplus9 is a fantastic company to deal with. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marybeth this is such a sweet shaker card! Those blooms are lovely and your colours are perfect. Ugh, shipping to Canada a bit more but I think I need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute cards. I love the little pockets! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Utterly sweet and completely delightful, Marybeth ... this set is so in my wish book! I smiled as Michele's muse took us both in a similar direction ... and smiled even more when you mentioned you almost used a glassine envelope too ... great minds?! Have a blessed week, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful card Marybeth...just love your sweet little shaker pocket, just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've gotten used to having my breath sucked out of me every time I visit, but this one really made me gasp, Marybeth. It is everything I love about a card!! Pinning and so loving!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  19. So amazing and sweet! Love your beautiful blooms and that adorable vellum pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderfully delightful and supremely sweet...just like our Michele! Another WOW, my friend!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.