Saturday, March 25, 2017

Love You!


March 2017 Blog Hop
Hi there ! I was thinking maybe Papertrey Ink was not going to do the hop anymore,but I remembered reading that they were. Somehow I missed the photo! Well, as soon as I got the Papertrey Ink email, I went into the craft room. I had my Folk art set out because when my carrot box die arrives, I am hoping to use it as a topper ( like the one Betsy made with the kit that sold out HERE )  




I stamped the image in a very light color, used my Zig pens and a watercolor pen to quickly color in the image. I layered the die 4 times . I mostly stayed with the colors in the photo with the bird in it. I used Botanical Silhouettes for my sentiment, Fancy Folk Art Stamp Set and the note card die from Make It Mark Writeet Kit: Don't Forget to write all from Papertrey Ink 



 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see what everyone made for the hop. 

Thank you and God Bless!


Instagram 


24 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!! Your watercoloring looks wonderful and the layering up of the die cuts really adds a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Your colors are watercolored beautifully. I love the soft sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bouquet, Marybeth & I never get enough of the scalloped note cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marybeth, this is so adorably sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bouquet, Marybeth! Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful bouquet! I love your gorgeous flowers and your water coloring is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Marybeth. So soft and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fancy Folk Art looks great watercolored, and your card is beautiful, Marybeth! Love that scalloped notecard, too...but I didn't buy that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours! I must use this stamp set again, soon--it's fun to colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the watercolor look & thanks for the wonderful comment about my card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This turned out so soft and pretty Marybeth and I absolutely love the idea of stacking up the die cuts! I do that all the time for word dies but never thought of doing it for other die cuts...will definitely be trying that out! Lovely water coloring too! GORGEOUS card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the watercolor look! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what a sweet bouquet on your card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Great job watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! Wonderful water coloring for those lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sweet little card all done up in watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super pretty, Marybeth! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The soft colours are gorgeous on this lovely bouquet, Marybeth ... and the sweet blooms are so beautifully framed by the fabulous scalloped card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty spring bouquet you have colored for your card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely Marybeth! I like the spring colors. I can't wait to see what you do with it and the carrot box!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty, Marybeth. Love the springtime feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely card! So pretty and elegant! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty floral cluster of blossoms! Very delicate and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.