Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Make It Monday #31 Creating Backgrounds With Non-Background Stamps


Hi, Happy September. 
I love the fall but now my girls will be so busy with their children in school , we wont get to see everyone as often as we like. We will just travel to Culver City and Temecula to see them, play in whatever sport they will be in. One daughter lives in our same town so that is nice.
For the MIM I used PTI Halloween Treats and Sweets
Seed Packet die and some ribbon I had.
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this card is just so cute. I love how you made the background. I had to smile when I read about you going to Temecula to see your grandchildren play sports. I have gone from San Diego to Temecula more times than I can count to watch my daughter play soccer! Perhaps we have been on the same field at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute this card is! What a happy, goofy background those skeleton faces make! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Marybeth, this is such a clever card. Good for you! I love it. And, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I have had a very few cards published over the years but mostly I just do it for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is so spooky I love it. It gives me an idea to use the inside of a pumpkin face for a background. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marybeth this is so fun! Great job with the background technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Spooky" is the word my 4 year old daughter said when she saw this. I love it, makes me in the mood for Halloween. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Marybeth!! It just makes me smile! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.