Sunday, September 30, 2018

Over and Under the Sea


Hello! Did we really just go through September... in a flash!
We are still pretty warm here in Southern California !

It's time for the The 12 Kits of Occasions month post! 
KimHiggins 
is the host for the month and sent this
sweet little kit out right before she had hand surgery.... which 
means she must have been in some pain.
Thank you Kim.


I dipped my background in ink spritzed with water, then added 
shimmer when it dry.



 I love the images and bright and colorful patterned paper 
Kim sent in the kit!

 We have a special guest most of you know and love her work! 
You will have to head on over to the  The 12 Kits of Occasions Blog to see who it is
 and check out the rest of the design team.

Thanks for the visit.
p.s. not sure why but I can't comment on most blogs lately , 
something with my new settings. I am working on it.
sorry.

13 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet cards Marybeth. The shiny sunglasses on that little bathing beauty is genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love all of your adorable cards you certainly showed off the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, smiling at seeing those gleaming sunglasses! What a cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards, Marybeth! I really love the first one with the shimmery circle & beautiful little mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable cards Marybeth! Love that wonderful shimmery background of your sweet mermaid and those otters are just as cute as can be. love your sweet pool girl, her purple swimsuit is adorable against that beautiful blue floaty! looks like you had fun playing with my kit, your cards are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marybeth all of your cards are fabulous, I LOVE the way you coloured your mermaids. It adds so much texture to the images. The blue shimmery circle is really cool, I bet even better in real life. I hope this whole blogger thing gets worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the sweetie with the sunglasses. Smiling all over when I saw that one! Every one of your cards are adorable. I wish I could help with the computer glitch. Maybe blogger can help? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are so sweet, Marybeth! Your mermaids are adorable with great colors. And your little bathing beauty with the sunglasses couldn't be cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuteness to the max, Marybeth! On a scale of 1-10? the scales you've added to that Mermaid are an 11!
    [on a blogger note: your comments have never shown up on my posts - but I can see them in the COMMENTS section of my blog...always wondered about that.]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much sweetness, Marybeth ... those little otters are especially adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of cuteness happening here Marybeth!! I LOVE that you added sunglasses to that sweet little floating gal. Terrific coloring on our mermaids too. Love them all sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohing and ahhhing as I scroll down.. everything I expected from my summer girl.. and then BAM I hit that girl with the shiny sun glasses and I'm floored! Wish you could have heard me when I saw this! Been thinking of you all week with the anniversary of Las Vegas.. I hope you and the kids are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.