Friday, April 12, 2019

Easter Tag You're It!



Hi there! I have some Easter tag inspiration for you today, 
with many fun dies from the past, that I still love!


I took out some oldies but goodies to use on my tag!
 I think I will always love these little stitched bunnies 
and Easter eggs .
( I cut the eggs and bunnies out of white cardstock then sponged on the color)
The grass is from lawn fawn cupcake liner, the larger white background is just something
 I cut to be a bit larger than the stitched tag.

p.s. the little felt bunny in the background is from 
Memorybox 

Hope you have time to play along.... 
Have a great week!





Pretty Pink Posh:   Stitched Duo 1 Dies  


Poppystamps : Easter Excitement Stamp

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Marybeth! I like all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag! Color are fabulous, design too and your bunny is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says tamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fresh, Marybeth ... such a sweet scene for that Easter bunny! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created such a darling little scene, Marybeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tag with so much dimension! The bunny, the fence, the eggs--I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.