Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Day 1 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags






 The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 1 



I was inspired by Tracey' tag!  


Hi there! My goal is to play as often as I can with Tracey's : 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I have to admit I'm never quite sure where to link up properly ..... I am reading the direction this time, lol!
I love this set from Altenew but never bought the dies so I fussy cut and watercolored with Zig pens and shimmer pens. I also love this oldie but goodie tag die from Papertrey Ink. All linked below.
Take Care



Christmas Eve Stamp Set From The Greetery ( sentiment)

Simon Says: Anything Goes


29 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the organic feel of the image paired with the clean style of the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is STUNNING, Marybeth. You really nailed this. STUNNING!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this tag is fabulous, Marybeth! I want to make one with mistletoe also...Tracey's was very inspiring as is yours!! So glad YOU and your family are safe and your SIL is home safe now too!Heart Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Marybeth! Love your gorgeous tag, that red is stunning! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like this Marybeth, what a pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the two tags with that stamp, clean and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love your coloring and the wonderful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thats very nice post i really like it thanks for sharing and much appreciate your effort
    Christmas Greetings Wording

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.