Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Banner Birthday




Please check out my first post for the day.HERE




Don't you just love the colors! I am always in need of Birthday cards. I used these very old sequins that my sisters gave me a while ago.  I thought they made a happy banner and they are the colors I needed. Very simple but I like it! 

Take Care!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday and Balloon Bash
Paper : Papertrey Ink, White and Kraft
Ink: PTI , Classic Kraft and Hibiscus Burst
Sequins: from 2004 doodlebug design inc.

12 comments:

  1. Superb!! that banner looks so cool. I like the modern graphic look of banner combined with more stylized balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner. Those sequins are so retro, and the colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! Great use! Love your banner and the colour is perfect!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is fantastic! I love that banner! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet banner and it goes perfectly with the balloon!! Darling bday card Marybeth. Thanks so much for playing along at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORE the banner you made! So clever! Did you glue them in place? Super FAB card, Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect BD card! And yes, these colors tickle! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great birthday card, Marybeth, love that cool sequin banner! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so neat! I've always wanted to string sequins on a card. I love that they are square, and I love the varied sizes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Marybeth! Such a fun creation~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.