Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hi
Hi ! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
 This is a card I made for a friend.
She is visiting from Lake Tahoe.  
I used PTI Garden Variety stamp and Dies I just got them in the mail.
I know they have been used a lot so I tried to come up with something kinda new. 

To make the pot I just cute off the handle and spout off.
The daises are some ribbon I had and just cut apart. 
Used my Sees candy wrap again for the printed paper. 
This will be the last of the Sees paper. 
Take Care

10 comments:

  1. Really cute, I love that little pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you better head out to Sees for some more candy, your cards using ut were so cute and I bet they smelled wonderful. What a great idea you had cutting off that little spout. I would have never thought of that one. Great idea for a very different look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lMarybeth love it! I love the black and white background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created the pot out of the watering can. I also liked how you tied the ribbon around the tools. Putting the gloves opposite creates a nice balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the ribbon dasies and how you used the birthday sentiment on the seed frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the flowers bursting out of the pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty. gotta love that See's paper. Sorry to see it go.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so, pretty! The cut daisies are so darling. The black and white is rather fab too, I might add. Wonderful card Marybeth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card. So clever and yummy. I might just have to visit See's for a little bit of candy, er, paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card! LOVE it - makes me want to order those pti stamps right away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.