Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Joyce!




Happy Birthday Joyce!


Hope you have a wonderful day!

This little birthday blog hop was put on by Kim 
a dear friend of Joyce’s 
Thanks Kim!




Joyce is a sweetheart and I have been very blessed to call her friend! So, of corse I wanted to participate in this birthday blog hop for her! Yes, I bought this stamp with Joyce in mind. How can you not think of Joyce when you see an owl! As you know Joyce is a very talented card maker as well, not sure where she finds the time to make all the beautiful cards she makes but she does. Joyce always finds time to leave a nice comment as well. 
 I see her(owl) everywhere.
 I almost never color anything in , but this was fun!  The image is embossed .  As you can see I colored some of the white sequins in with the same Copic pen I used on the hat. 

Check out what the others on the hop have made for Joyce!


Stamps: Art Impressions Whoots UMM4120
and Papertrey Ink Stylish Birthday Sentiments 


14 comments:

  1. How could I ever have forgotten about owls? For some reason ice cream popped into my head when thinking about Joyce, but an owl was spot on! You are very good at coloring...love the little sequins sprinkled around your cute owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybeth Joyce will love everything about your post with all the owl's! Love the cake and the cute card with the sequins. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl is hysterical, Marybeth! He looks like a human owl would look when asking "who?" "who?" with his head cocked and that inquisitive expression on his face. Too cute. I love your custom-made sequins, too! Joyce will love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!
    And so Joyce...
    because everywhere you look you see her owl and know she's been there!
    I can't see an owl WITHOUT thinking of her! :)
    And this little guy is perfect for her...
    and so stinkin' adorable...
    she'll love it!
    I think we're all blessed to be able to call her friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Marybeth--you have created the absolute perfect card for me, and I just love everything about it. That owl is just so darling, and he just looks like he has gotten caught with his wing in the cookie jar, with that 'who me?' look in his eyes. Awesome coloring, too, and I love that you colored your own sequins--I need to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marybeth, this is just too darn cute! This is just about the sweetest little owl ever too. I agree with Joyce on your coloring, perfect! and those sequins, a fabulous little touch. Thank you so much for being a party animal with the rest of us in celebrating Joyce's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh he's a cute little fella Marybeth and Joyce is sure to fall in love with him! What a wonderful idea for you all to celebrate her this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Marybeth! Cutest little owl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Marybeth, I love this fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, ha, great humor and great card!
    Owls are 'hot' over here in the Netherlands!
    We have owls on our roof all the time, because we live in the countryside.( well....sort of, because the Netherlands doesn't have much of a 'countryside' because it's not a big country like yours. :-))
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your owl is so sweet! You are making me totally dig the sequin craze going on lately- this looks so fun and happy! Of course an owl for Joyce is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's adorable, Marybeth--one of the cutest owls I've ever seen! And he is so perfect for Joyce!! Your coloring is wonderful--and the sequins too--what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the sequins on the owl card and that cupcake looks so YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.