Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I was asked to cool off!




The design team has been asked to : Cool off! I decided to use cool colors, this is Royal Velvet, not black. Also still use twine. All you have to do is use twine and Serendipity Stamps or dies on your card. 


A random winner will receive a sampler package of assorted twine from : The Twinery!  


Curtain Call is celebrating their 1st. anniversary



Hello , I hope life is treating you well!
 I wanted to make an CAS card.  I masked off my bird and then stamped the feather, added a bit of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I used a tiny bit of Glossy Accents to add my twine , it kept it in place very nicely.  Did you notice I cut the tail off my word die again. I love the elegant tail but need to place it close to the bird. I love how it give it another look.  
Please check out what the rest of the design team has made.

 The sale this week is buy 3 get 4th item free, through July 23



Paper: Royal Velvet , from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, from Stampin Up


25 comments:

  1. An elegant card...You always give so much inspiration (and neat hints) along with your pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your mini tutorials that go along with the cards. The twine is glue free, and neat as can be! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't picture you being asked to "cool off" Marybeth...you are the most calm and collected person I know! I sure do love your card that is very cool though...great that the Peace sentiment perfectly curves around the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marybeth...this is just gorgeous and I have to agree with Cathy, I don't think anyone is as cool and calm as you. I love these colors for your sweet bird, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love how you added some twine to the tail and curved the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were going to tell us someone threw you in the pool LOL!! Terrific design Marybeth and I like the bling you added!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a beautiful card Marybeth! I love how you cut off the peace die to make it fit with the bird and the twine and sequins are super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative card this is, love how you adorned the bird image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marybeth you do CAS so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marybeth this is so beautiful and creative! LOVE your CAS design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. The curved sentiment is cool. Love the twine on the tail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Marybeth! Love the twine and bling. And the sentiment looks fantastic nestled next to the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just amazing, Marybeth! I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool! Every time I see a peacock, I remember when gs Grant got chased by one! It wanted the twinkie he had! But yours is just beautiful. Love that only the tail has color! Well done. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE THE COOL! Fab peacock with the pretty sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty CAS card, Marybeth! Love black/white combo and the twine/sequin tail is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful way to dress up that clean line drawing of the peacock. Love the sparkle from the sequins and the texture from the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mary Beth, yippie!! Congratulations for winning one of the prizes over at the Curtain Call celebration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.