Friday, August 30, 2019

Barbecue Time



Tag You're It #95

Hello! Can you believe summer is almost over!
Here in California it will be warm all the way till end of October ((normally)

The cute little bunny is from my son and his fiancée  along with other crafting gifts
 he brought back from his trip to Japan. Perfect for holding a card or tag.

Well I only had one bbq stamps and its from a company not in business anymore so I decided to use this fun guy from MFT called : Recipe for Happiness. You just have to pretend the barbecue  is not on the tag but he is barbecuing :) I also used my Taylored Expressions blending brushes... that I LOVE.

The tag dies are from Poppystamps I will link below.
Cant wait to see what you create.

Peace to you all and God Bless.

Poppystamps:

MFT:



3 comments:

  1. He's cute and perfect for the BBQ challenge! This is fun Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your barbeque-ing chef is so fun and cute, Marybeth ... and that little bunny holder is adorable too ... what a sweet gift! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cute little chef works fine for a BBQ, Marybeth. I can see the smoke coming from the grill. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.