Sunday, August 18, 2019

Having Fun With Stand Alone Dies


 Hi there , hope you are all doing well and enjoying the end of summer. So excited for fall to come, even though it will still be a bit warm here in California. 
Before getting to work on the remodel for the weekend I had fun using the new dies from The Greetery. I had to wait for them to come back in stock and boy am I glad I did. No stamping just color any way you want, pink, red, white, etc... I used my Peerless watercolor you can do what ever you want.


 I used an older stencil( Texture Mesh) I had from Memory box and used my Distressed Oxide inks with a brush for the lower edge design. 


I posted this on my Instagram account a few days ago if you would like to learn how I did them you can go  HERE 


I can't tell you how easy and fun these flowers are to make!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.
Thank you for the visit today.


BotaniCuts Sunflower Die
Just Mason Around Stamp Set
Just Mason Around Die

9 comments:

  1. Gosh, that's pretty! I also love stand-alone dies. This set goes on my wishlist. When my Mason Jar set arrived it was the first thing inked up in as many colors as I could. They're amazing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card Marybeth! I didn't order the dies at first either and had to wait for them to come back in stock...now just need to find some time to sit down and play with them! Love all your Mason jars too...such a pretty picture of all the different colors!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, I love this so much Marybeth! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty to see the jars in so many fabulous colors! Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't order these either. I thought I wouldn't use something with so much dimension but now I think I need them. :) Your sunflowers are so gorgeous and I love all the colors of the Mason jars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, Marybeth ... those texture-y dimensional sunflowers are simply lovely ... looks as though you had as much fun creating them as I did enjoying them! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular sunflower design, Marybeth! Your execution and coloring are flawless! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those flowers - mine are finally on the way too! Gorgeous bottles- I didn’t get those but, I did get the new ones!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.