Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Simple Things Sunflowers


Hello! Hope you are all enjoying the fall, if not the weather, then maybe the football and back to school activities.

Trying to get this done before the electric company shuts down the power. We're in high wind area and expected to get very high winds, maybe up to 70 mph. This is new preventative measure, to help prevent fires in this big wind event. Not sure I am going to like this very much. I know fires much worse!


I created this anniversary card for a family member, it will say happy anniversary on the inside but love this quote for a marriage.
I used The Greetery , Sunflower die linked below and the Crimped Frame dies, ( I did frame in a frame )
For the background  I used Distressed Oxide Ink and Taylored Expression Blending Brushes. I love those brushes so much!


I cant tell you how happy I am that I bought the sunflower dies , I think they can be all season depending on the color you choose. 

Take Care!
Thanks for the visit!

The Greetery:
BotaniCuts Sunflower Die
Crimped Frame Die
Simple Things Stamp Set


PRE-ORDER TE Blender Brushes




5 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright cheery card Marybeth and as you say a lovely sentiment. I hope the recipients enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a beautiful and meaningful card! Love the colours and your sunflowers.
    Even in the Netherlands it was on the news about the electricity shut down.
    Hopefully it will help prevent fires in your area.
    May the Lord keep all of you safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is warm, sunny and just as pretty as it can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The design looks stunning with the beautiful background and pretty sunflowers - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Marybeth! Love that sentiment too and your background is gorgeous! Praying for your grandson, rosary every single day for him and your family! Hope all is going well! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.