Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Love Is In the Air



Michelle has a special give -a- way over at 



Hello and welcome to the 12 Kits of Occasions for June!

Michelle Is our host for the month of June, not sure how she put the kit together as she has so much going on in her life right now.
Michelle, you did it! 
I woke up early one morning and made all five cards in a row as I enjoyed this kit so much!
I took the pictures a little early in the morning and they are kinda dark, sorry.





I cut some of the cardstock included in the kit with Halfsies Diamond Die from the Greetery! I cut the patterned paper down and added a bit of glossy accents.


For the card above I used Papertrey Ink Wood grain impression plate, cut and added the included gold embossed tree!


 Don't forget to stop by :The 12 Kits of Occasions  for a list of supplies and the links to the designers for a peek to what they made with the kit. 
Thank you Michelle !

Peace be with you all my friends!
  

11 comments:

  1. All your cards are so beautiful and have your sweet Marybeth style. The tiny framed flowers card is so darling and I'm inspired to recreate that card. Every card is pure eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birgit is right...every card is pure eye candy Marybeth! Every one of them is just BEAUTIFUL in your signature clean and simple style, but I'm especially drawn to the 3rd card where you used the lovely dsp along with the halfsies die, and also the last card where you added the die cut flowers on top of the stamped flowers! Lovely, lovely cards my friend. Take care. Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning collection of beautiful cards Marybeth! Love your elegant style, each card is just as amazing as the next! Your final card is my favorite, just love how you layered those sweet flowers over the ones stamped on the card, just so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take one of each of your cards! They are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all as lovely and charming as they can be Marybeth! I love the little framed bouquet, so sweet! Be well and stay safe XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each card has just the right combination of color and layering. I especially love your woodgrain background for the wedding card and the final card is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that floral shaker is such a cute idea! I love how the golden tree shimmers against the dark textured background, and your layered bouquet is perfect, and makes me so glad that I saved my pink flower panel so that I can case this idea. Gorgeous gallery, Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wish you could have heard me squeal when I saw that shaker with all the flowers inside it! How clever is that? I love how you layered the flowers on the last, and the wood grain you added to the gold embossed tree - it looks so rich and expensive. You even made the pattern paper the star of the show on the one with the envelope flap top. Beautiful cards Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so soft and elegant, Marybeth ... what a gorgeous collection! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new crown epidemic in 2020 has caused many people to reduce going out and stay at home. Do you feel very hard at home? Because staying in a small space for a long time without traveling is really not conducive to releasing stress and regulating our emotions. At this time home exercise is a good choice. Many people say that exercising at home will make them feel a lot more comfortable. You can also start trying. But please protect yourself during exercise, NIKSA best affordable workout clothesgive you the most suitable protection during exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.