Thursday, June 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas



Hello, I hope you are having a happy day!


 I was so busy last month, the time to post just slipped my mind.
I made up for it with seven Christmas cards ready to mail!
This Christmas group is a group of card designers trying to get ahead of making Christmas cards before we get too busy with all the Holiday preparations.
Hopefully we can inspire you to get ahead as well, trust me it feels nice!


I used the Bountiful Wreath stamp and die set from The Greetery!
Its more of a fall stamp set but I think stamped with different shades of green and red it works pretty well. The sentiment is from Poppystamps
The inks I used are all pictured above. I tried many red and I always end up going back to Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy. I also added Glossy Accents to each berry.

Please hop along and be inspired!

Kelly Lunceford (Creator)










Bountiful Wreath Stamp Set: The Greetery
Perfect Match Pure Poppy - Inkpad: Papertrey Ink 
Altenew Inks

14 comments:

  1. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL Marybeth!! And what a great idea to use the fall wreath set and just change up the colors...I might have to CASE you on this one if you don't mind?? SOOOOO pretty!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a gorgeous seven cards they are! Love the simplicity and elegance of them Marybeth! I'm glad you mentioned the PTI pure poppy ink. I'm in need of a new red ink pad and am thinking I should stick with this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, classic Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set! Love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these so much Marybeth! I never would have thought to use this stamp set for Christmas cards, but I just love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marybeth these are awesome! I love that you changed the colors to make it more festive! I might have to try this:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful Marybeth! I would never have thought this was a fall themed stamp--great way to stretch your stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely stunning Marybeth! I love the different shades of green and all the little images ! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful, Marybeth ... the autumn wreath works wonderfully for Christmas in those delicious festive colours! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas cards- what a great idea to change the colors. It looks like the stamp set was designed for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful way to use the fall wreath! Lovely design! 😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're stunning! I love looking at your blog. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're stunning! I love looking at your blog. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.