Monday, July 20, 2020

Embellished Patterned Paper



Hello, I hope you are all hanging in there and hope you each have a joyful day.


 I wanted to make a simple and fast card before I switched to quilting the top of my quilt.
After seeing Betsy's( from The Greetery) beautiful new peach set I wanted to create something with the set I have from Papertrey Ink . Pretty sure it's a Betsy design .

I used the patterned paper image fussy cut it down then lightly shaded it with Copic Markers and added some extra white dots and bit of outlines then some Glossy Accents. 
I added the Simple Things sentiment trying to cover up what was printed. So not my own design just embossed and cut and added new striped background  .... fun and fast!

God Bless



5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I love your coloring on this and the whole design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delicious is this pretty card! Looks like summer Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brought this fruit wreath to life so beautifully with your detailing and shading, Marybeth ... it's positively mouthwatering ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely a fabulous card, you’d never know this was “simple and fast”! Mums the word. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  5. What time of day exercise is actually important. In the evening, the human muscle temperature is the highest, and the environmental oxygen content is the highest. According to incomplete statistics, a number of Olympic records were created in the evening and evening. Want to find out exactly how time affects our exercise effect, NIKSA best workout clothes for men brings you interesting and light science.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.