Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thank You Joyce
  
Today I was  surprised to see that my blogger friend Joyce…Cards by the Sea has honored me with this Liebster Blog Award.  That was a nice surprise.  Joyce is so sweet and always has something kind to say, and she makes me laugh. Joyce is soaring in the crafting world, with her beautiful cards most of you know her. If you don't you will want to stop by her blog for some wonderful inspiration.
Thanks Joyce

Liebster' is German for 'dearest'.  The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. 

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favourite bloggers

Below are five favorite bloggers who have different styles but always inspire me with their work. I love having this chance to let them know how lucky I have been to meet them through this shared stamping adventure!


                       Tracey In My Creative Opinion
                     Ally Laughadaisy
                   Jessie Crafting Coffee and Cooking-My Life
                   Nancy Sweet Gatherings
                   Suzanne Beauty and Blessings

4 comments:

  1. Marybeth Thank you so much!! This touched me so much!! Thank you for inspiring me too!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marybeth you are the sweetest. You made my day today. Congratulations and you are so deserving of the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marybeth, WOW!! This means so much to me, thank you!!! What a surprise! If I could I would send this right back to you!! Congratulations, you are a wonderful person and your blog is very inspiring!! Thanks for your friendship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, how sweet are you?! ;-D

    Thanks so much for this. Can I give it right back to you?? (hee hee) Seriously, I feel the same way about you and your blog - blessed to have a creative friend like you. ;-)

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.