Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Make it Monday #54 Glitter Buttons




Ok ,I love this flower set I got in the mail, today more than any other flower set I have ever had! Even though I didn't have too many. I almost did not get this last min. I said... what the heck! So glad I did.
I did not even use all of the flowers that come with it! Tiffany Pastor made a home run on this set !It's going to be so versatile for me. I think the possibilities are endless. 
I really wanted to do my button card over, I used a clear glitter this time much better I think!
 I have a blog friend who took an early retirement and I am ashamed to say I have not given her a card yet! This will be it.
 Im so excited about this stamp set and die. I feel like a kid in a candy store!  It kinda reminds me of how happy I feel on ( Its a Small World at Disneyland)  I feel this way about all the new things I got in the mail from PTI! No!I have not been drinking , just so darn happy!
The stamp is Papertrey Ink Frilly Flowers and Die and all PTI ink and paper.
Thanks Ashley for this weeks MIM video!
Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

20 comments:

  1. Oh Mary Beth, I love this new set too and so glad that I put it in my cart at the last minute! I love that you combined this set with the glittered buttons MIM today. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound SO excited that I'm now over the moon happy for you too ~ heee!! I'm usually not a big fan of orange, but I REALLY LOVE your bright orange flower! Honestly Marybeth everything on this card is DELIGHTFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Marybeth!! How did you manage to get your new stamps so quickly?! The glittery buttons make a great accent for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so happy, and that makes me happy. I am rethinking my order now, because those flowers look so wonderful. They really are not like anything else I have. Perhaps, if I haven't caved and bought them by July, you can bring them to our little Stamp a Faire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marybeth this card is so gorgeous! Your love for thisnew stamp set is written all over this card! Beautiful. I passed up this set and now it is going in my cart. You card is the first I have seen of this set since the release. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for getting your package and getting to play with your new goodies!! I didn't get the flower set but it sounds like maybe I should have thought more about it since its your favorite one yet! The card looks great, and I love that you used the glitter buttons for the center of the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can tell you are excited! You should be, you made such a cheery, happy card. This card does have It's a Small World Feel to it, but I was thinking more of the great big flowers that are all over that ride in addition to the "feel" you get when you are on it. Kicking myself for not ordering it now too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! I think you did hit a home run! Beautiful colors and that sentiment - love that font!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. Love the colors. I can tell you are really excited about this set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card! Im still waiting on my order. Can't wait till it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Marybeth! So excited to see the new stuff!! Love love the flowers and dies!! Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marybeth, glad to hear you are so happy, it is so exciting to get stamps in the mail. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those buttons on Frilly Flowers! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card...love all the wonderful spring colors! Your buttons turned out great..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see why you are so smitten with this new set-all of the cards you have made with it are just so darn cute! Every color combination looks great. and every composition is perfectly balanced! I can't believe I passed this one up! I may have to change that with my next order.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! I love the color combinations you chose. I didn't order these flowers but you have me rethinking my decision. You've made them look so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.