Sunday, February 5, 2012



                          Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Contest



                                                 Good morning , I was up early today so I was able to get
this done before mass . Now to post. I chose Danielle Flanders  project for my inspiration
 to make this bag. Its all Paper Trey Ink. This could be used as an envelope or as a bag.
 Thanks for all you do Design Team!
 I am going to try and make more cards , did you see the prize?:) If I can find the time.
 It is ,Super Bowl Sunday!
                                                 
                                                     Take Care and Count you Blessings!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I love the pink, red, and grey color palette! Fabulous bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular Marybeth!! Love Lives Here...perfect as always and your ribbon treatment is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on notice...
    I'm stealing that fabulous bow! :)
    Love this...
    the colors...
    Loves Lives Here...
    that bow!!!
    Gorgeous Marybeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MaryBeth, what a sweet gift bag! I love those houses and that sweet little bird. Anyone would be delighted to receive this as a special treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marybeth...so beautiful and elegant! I finally broke down and purchased tiny tags but after seeing so many of your cards using love lives here, that set is on my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! What more can I say, Marybeth? You always do such excellent work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your smattering of hearts..great colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty paper bag Marybeth. Love the cover, the lovely colors on those tiny houses... everything! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet--I love those 'love lives here' houses. And, I see that you are finding a use for that front and center die--good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marybeth I love this gift bag. Those house stamped with TextStyle, the colours and the fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job on both cards for today's challenge! This one is especially sweet--love the colors, the set you used--and that gorgeous bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! It's one of my favorite stamp sets and the colors you chose and the design are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.