Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sorry I thought it was for tonight !


February 12 Kits of Christmas
This the second month post for the 12 Kits of Christmas.
Cathy Weber is the host for the month of February.
 This is the adorable kit Cathy sent us, I have to say it's so fun to 
get our kits in the mail.  Cathy sent beautiful papers , Yuletide Collection by
Memory Box with this adorableWesley Bear also MB . Some of the sentiments
were from Waltzingmouse Stamps and Papertrey Ink
Snow Globe by My Time made Easy . Love this kit Cathy sent us, I could 
not wait to have a chance to get to play with all the goodies.



 All 12 of us get the same kit in the mail . (picture is from Kara) Then we all make something 
using the very same kit. It's so fun to see all the different styles of 
cards we come up with.

   This is my first card. I added glass beads from Martha Stewart for the snow


      On this card I use the embossed  circle Cathy sent us, the 
        Memory Box die I had: Frostyville Border. I think this 
          bear is just too cute, Thanks Cathy!


I had time to make one more and I use the technique from
Maile Belles, using GlossyAccents on the tag from Cathy
I cut up a sentiment and  applied the GA. 
  •                                                                                
  •  Please stop by and see what the other girls came up.  I thank you kindly for stoping by .

  •                                                                    Suzanne: thecardyard
  •                                                                  Renee: ItsAPatchworkLife
  •                                                             Christina: SeaGlass&Sentiments
  •                                                                   Jessica: The Paper Parade
  •                                                                          Jeanne: AKeptLife
  •                                                                    Sharron: OnPapillionWings
  •                                                                           Kara: KandRDesigns
  •                                                                       Amy: Stamp-n-Paradise
  •                                                                Kim: CupcakesCardsandKim
  •                                                                       Joyce: Cards-by-the-Sea
  •                                                                     Cathy: EmptyNestCrafter
  •                                                                     Marybeth: Marybeth's Time for Paper (ME)

16 comments:

  1. Marybeth all of your cards are just beautiful. What an amazing collection of goodies Cathy provided this month. I am envious that you are so far ahead already for next Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling trio Marybeth! Love the first little fella in the snow globe! It must be such a treat to find these goodies in your mailbox!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards with these sweet little bears, Marybeth! You've given them such personality with your extra touches, and I just adore that die cut border on your second card. I'm already looking forward to seeing what you come up with for March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bears are ADORABLE--love how you used the pearls for eyes & noses! I'm going to use that on the next card I do with my extra bears. All three cards are fabulous. The MB border on the second one is really pretty. I think my favorite is the last one though. Love the layout with the angled square and the bling on your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marybeth!!! I love all the sparkle and shine you've got going on here!! I like the features you added to the polar bear. Great cards I know you are going to make someone really happy with these! Don't ask me which one I like best too hard to decide... I do love the bow on he last one though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did such a great job with the cards MaryBeth! I love the details you added to the polar bear and that diecut on the second card is fabulous! I love those glass beads on the first card, just three great cards, especially the tag with the glossy accents. Loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! love their little beary faces:) That die you used on the second card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marybeth! YAY! They're all so fantastic. I can't get over how different everyone's projects are...but all great! Perfect job with the snowglobe...and those beads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you gave two of your bears the cute big black eyes and noses! And the glittery snow on the first card is great. Your choices of colors of papers and patterns together are perfect, too :) And don't feel bad about being late...I was early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards, that bear is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marybeth these are fabulous!!
    Love that little felt bear...
    everyone was so creative with him!
    And...
    you weren't late!
    You and me...
    we were just making a fashionable entrance! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards!! That bear is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Marybeth your cards were certainly worth the wait of an extra day! All three are so beautiful and I am in love with that Frostyville border, just the perfect touch to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Marybeth! Your cards are always inspiring! I so enjoy stopping by your blog to see what you are doing! Stop by mine when you can..I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are wonderful. I love that you made them square. The beads were a super touch, as is the glossy accents. Sorry my comments are so late.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi MaryBeth! Sorry for posting late. I adore all your little bears! I think you added just the right touches to give them some life. I love the square shapes to your cards too!! Isn't this fun??!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.