Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Loving My New Blender Brushes


Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 445
Looks like I missed the sketch :(


The Summer sentiment is created from The Greetery :Lemon Blossom stamp set.





Camp Create Day 2: Remarkable Resist

Getting this in under the wire for the MFT sketch challenge. I woke up early and truly enjoyed making this Emboss Resist Background. I love this MFT Blossom Stamp along my new Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes. I could never get it smooth until now!
Hope you have a great day1


Bundles of Blossoms Background
PI Hey, Sunshine


Blender Brushes  

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Marybeth! Your background looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blending, Marybeth ... and what a great idea to have that blossom background as the pool ... it's all tropical! That little cutie floating on it is adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.