Sunday, July 14, 2019

Ink Blending With Sentiment Stamping Only



CAS(E) this Sketch #330
Hello! I made this card last week and it was the first time using my new  Taylored Expression Blender Brushes ( love them)!

 

With the exception of the sentiment this card is all ink blended.  I bought both stamps and stenciled but only used the stencils on this card and the new blending brushes .
The sentiment is from The Greetery :Simple Things Stamp Set
The stencils are : Fir & Foliage No. 1 Stencil also from the Greetery. 
I fussy cut the tree.


We were blessed to have 9 of the granddarlings over yesterday for all day and night swimming.  Its was a crazy full pool we managed to play many water volleyball games. Today will be Mass and lots of rest :)
I hope you have a blessed week ahead.

Just Us Girls Challenge - Trend Week #496



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the blending you did on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an absolutely fantastic day! Your card is beautiful and I love seeing how you used the stencil. The sentiment works great here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds as though you had a wonderful weekend, Marybeth ... such fun! Gorgeous tree ... the soft stencilling makes it seem as though a gentle breeze is drifting through that lovely canopy of leaves ... lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just so beautiful! Love how soft it looks with the blending. I haven't tried the stencils yet but after seeing your lovely inspiration, it's on the agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment on the pretty tree you've created. A marvelous card Marybeth. Sounds like you had a day filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.