Saturday, February 29, 2020

Crafty Friends are Best



Hello there crafty friends! Welcome to the February:12 Kits of Occasions !
 Our host for the month is the very talented :Jeanne Jachna!
 Jeanne is the queen of patterned paper and color on her cards! Not only did Jeanne die cut and stamp all of the above , Jeanne made enough kits for guest designers as well!


I had so much fun putting my cards together and as always kept most of them CAS . I thought the one above might be fun for a little one to color in ( or an adult :)




 I  fussy cut the bird above out of one of the papers included in the kit!
The card below was so fun to put together as Jeanne had everything already die cut.



I love these sweet crafty buddies!


 Here is a photo of all the cards in one place.






I really love the paint palette 🎨  cards as they are simple and bright!

Long post so keeping it simple. Please go to the  12 Kits of Occasions  BLOG  to see the list of all the designers and see the supply list in the upper tab.
Thank you so very much for the visit today!

Happy Birthday to my grandson who turns 4 or 16 today! :)

God bless!



10 comments:

  1. What a FANTASTIC group of FUN and CAS cards Marybeth! I love how you let all the DSP do the work for color and left the images plain...they really stand out that way and you're right that they are a plus for whoever receives them to be able to color them themselves! FABULOUS group of cards and you definitely did Jeanne's kit proud! Happy Leap Day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marybeth,
    I love the cards you created with this kit! They are so bright and fun. Sure to brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant showcase, Marybeth ... love how you left a lot of the images as line art to allow the vibrant pp to shine ... and what a great idea for the recipient to be able to colour them! I'm especially partial to those two crafting buddies ... the zebra is particularly cute! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretties Marybeth! I love how you balanced the colorful backgrounds with the clean stamped images! I think the two favorites for me here are the paint palates.. colorful, clean and the bit of shine on each. You made my crafty heart happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marybeth a beautiful and fun collection of card today! I love how you are able to leave images uncoloured and still be the star of the show but ESPECIALLY the thought that a child might like to colour it-brilliant! What you did with the stitched panel is beyond amazing--I'm glad I didn't use mine now. Lovely lovely cards my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS!!!! Love all your wonderful cards, each one just as wonderful as the next! I always love the clean look you create and your 4th card is just too darn clever, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful ideas and designs! Your color palate, the white stitched frames and the bird bring me a lot of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Marybeth, you really got some mileage using Jeanne's fabulous kit. Each one of your cards is amazing as always! I love how you added glossy accents to the paints in the pan and on the palette. It looks like I could just dip my paintbrush right in and get crafty. So much eye candy and inspiration here. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!! What beautiful cards you created!! I LOVE how you used the black and white images and the fun cards with the palates and the glossy accents. WONDERFUL design!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you've given me so many ideas for my leftovers! So much prettiness Marybeth. I like the gloss you added to your paint palettes. The card with the monkey and zebra is my favorite ~ love the pp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.