Monday, February 24, 2020

Pretty Blooms




The Flower Challenge

Hello Friends! 



I used the beautiful BotaniCuts Lily Die,and Fleur Impressions Stamp Set and die From The Greetery  and colored with my Distress Oxide inks. After taking the picture I added some dots to the center of the blooms but didn't have time to retake the photo, sorry.
 I will add a sentiment when I know for sure what this card will be used for, Sympathy or maybe Mother's Day.

Thank you for the visit today , I hope you are all well.



Simon Says: Inspired By Music

I don't really know the song but there is a song called : Pictures of Lilly by The Who 

5 comments:

  1. So feminine and lovely Marybeth! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning lilies Marybeth and my favourite flower. Lovely card suitable for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dreamy blending on these lovely lilies is just gorgeous, Marybeth ... soft and so feminine ... what a beautiful card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.