Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas

updated blog hop list

 Hi there ! A month has gone by and it's time for another Keeping Christmas blog hop.
We do this hop to help us/you  keep up with Christmas cards, all year long.
 I have decided to  try and make my cards a bit more CAS and easy to mail.


Each card varies just a bit! I used Annuals stamp set from Concord & 9th for my main stamp. The background :Windowpane Plaid Background Stamp is from The Greetery!


You can join the hop with all the links below

Thanks for the visit today!


10 comments:

  1. They are all 4 absolutely GORGEOUS Marybeth, and I love the CAS look to all of them too! Lovely, lovely cards and YAY that you have another 4 cards to add to your stash!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards! Ihaven't gotten to play yet with my windowpane stamp since I've been so sick, but I love the way you combined it with the Annuals set from C&9th! I love this red and I need to learn to lay off the jewels to make things easier to mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply gorgeous! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful, Marybeth! I love to see the traditional red and green on Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collection, Marybeth ... fresh and crisp with the white ... and wonderfully, festively warm with that fabulous bold red! Delicious ... all four! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS cards Marybeth! The background adds interest without being cluttered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS cards, Marybeth! The first thing I thought was a beautiful country farmhouse table set at Christmas. Love them! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love the greenery and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.