Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween card kits. / New Grandchild


Erin Lincoln: Pumpkin Totem cardI love this card by Erin so much I wanted to make up some card kits for my grandchildren so they could make some to . This seemed to be the easiest way for me to make them . Have the kits all ready to go, so I could just send them in the mail.  The ages that I sent them to is 4,5,6,8,9 When they are at my house I let them stamp.

NEW GRANDCHILD # 11

We have a new grandchild! He was in the NICU for about 5days but he went home today. ThankGod
We had some very scary days but all is well now and he will be going home to his other 5 siblings. I have to say my daughter Nichole is super mom. After being with her in her 30 some hrs. of labor I then went to my house to take over watching our other 5 grandchildren my husband had them by himself for day in a half. He is a great dad and papa. We are very blessed to have so many grandchildren even though they did come fast  The oldest is only 9
Thanks for stoping by.
Take Care
I want to thank all my friends and family for your prayers 
I almost went on the forum to ask for prayers just didn't have the time.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newest grandchild. I think I forgot to say that in my email to you on the forum. And, these kits are super. You do have lots of little hands, and I know that they will have so much fun with these kits. I hope that you will be able to post some of their creations. I'll bet they will combine things in ways you will never expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy tour new grandson & daughter are doing well now. Congratulations!

    Your card/kits are adorable, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild. Hopefully, better health will follow. Isn't being a grandparent the greatest?
    Great idea to have the grandkids create their own cards. I will have to remember this for when my 2 get a wee bit older.
    Love those kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad your grandson is doing ok, you must have been so scared. How wonderful for you that you have so many grandchildren. I can not wait to be a grandmother. Can not wait! When that time comes, I will make everyone sick of hearing about it! I love those little card kits, the kids are going to love them. You are a great grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marybeth! Congratulations on your new grandchild! These Halloween kits will most certainly be a hit. My 6 yr old. just loves crafty things like this! Very nice grandma you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the newest grandbaby. These kits are great. I also love the frog card in the previous post Marybeth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new grandson. I think you are also a super Mom and Grandma! I am glad he is at home now and will keep all of you in our prayers. Those Halloween kits are a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you!
    I love the card kits you made to send to your grandkids-- what a fabulous idea! I am sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new grandchild!! Glad to here he is out of NICU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the new g-baby, marybeth! love your cute cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Marybeth on your new grandchild and I'm so pleased that mother and child are now doing well after a scary start.
    Love your sweet Halloween card kits and I bet the children will love them.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrat's on the new grandbaby Marybeth! So glad he is doing well and at home now! Neat kits! I may do this next summer when my nephews visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.