Monday, October 24, 2011

Sympathy Card using Tag Sale #5


I cant believe I received this in the mail today as it was my second placed order from release night . Well, glad I did, because I needed to make a sympathy card for a friend . I bought this set because I loved what  
Maile Belles did with her card. I changed it up a bit. Its was quick and simple and I know I will be using this often. Everything is PTI but the dry embossing is Stampin Up . I see the red smudge I will clean it up. Thank you for stopping by and for all the congratulations on our 11 grandchild who is now home and Out of NICU.

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this card. Love the white on white look. So perfect for a sympathy card. I loved it too when I saw Maile's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Maile's card, and would not have thought to do this with it, but your card is perfect. So sorry that you needed a sympathy card, of course, but this is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! Really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment you made. I love your style too- very elegant and simple and clean too. I adore this card! Great use of your die and white on white is just stunning! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marybeth is card is so beautiful! I love the white and the cut out in the middle with the new tag die!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.