Friday, October 28, 2011

Make It Monday #38 Brayer and Impressions Plate Techniques

Added the purple boarder.

                                                  
                                                Make It Monday With Papertrey Ink
Ok finally got around to the MIM card. I did not have a brayer so I made one out of a wooden fondant roller and some peel and stick craft foam. Im either really cheep or smart, :) take your pick. I honestly did not want to run out and get one, last night. I think I would have had a much crisper image if I had though. You cant see it to clearly in this photo, but I made the bow-tie out of the cat ears. All PTI products! Thanks again for stopping by. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Marybeth this is DARLING!! I say your SMART! more $ for PTI that way! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just too cute. Spooky fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smart you saved some money for more stamps. I do like the extra purple on the background. I don't have any impression plates from PTI, this one is a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Marybeth! I love the way you made your own brayer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.