Sunday, October 2, 2011

Make It Monday #34: Thick Chipboard Accents

                                                           Papertrey Ink Make It Monday

Hello, this will be quick as I am so late in posting this. I really enjoyed doing this MIM 
Project.  My flowers are all different thickness some of the middle flower it very thick and some of the flowers are many lavers. I messed up on the Happy Birthday it smudged a bit. 
Stamps and Die cut PTI Simple Sunflower


Linen & Canvas Impression Plate
 on velum you can hardly see it in this picture. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. What a cute CAS card! I like your nontraditional colors and the little "seeds" you added to the flower centers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! I love the sunflowers and the colors that you used. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are gorgeous!!! I love that you used different thicknesses of chipboard. I am glad you played MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Love the flowers you have made and the colours I was really drawn to your card.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marybeth this is WONDERFUL! I LOVE your flowers..so PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Marybeth!! So cute!! I love the colors and your chipboard flowers are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I like how you used different layers for each flower. If you hadn't mentioned that you smudged the happy birthday, I wouldn't have noticed. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I love those sunflowers in purple. I need to try that. I keep thinking yellow, yellow, yellow. The layers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.