Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pumpkins and Fall


Play Here

Welcome to another Serendipity Stamps Challenge !
We have a guest designer with us, please welcome Julia Stainton.

The DT challenge was to use any kind of liquid glue to create texture.  You just need to have a fall themed card and at lest one  stamp or die from Serendipity Stamps on your card. 





I have to say ...I love this card and wish you could see it in person. Some of you may know this stamp is one of my favorite stamps!  Yes, I know I have lots of favorites.
I heat embossed with gold embossing powder then colored it in with my Tim Holtz distressed markers and a water pen. After that was dry I added Glossy Accents kinda thick in some spots. My cut oval is watercolor paper.

The sale this time is 40% off coupon for the highest priced item in your cart good through October 8th the code is:  40fromhigh1014

Thank you so much for stoping by and taking the time to comment and play along. 

Quilted Pumpkin


23 comments:

  1. Love the gold embossing on the pumpkin. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, wish I could see it in person, Marybeth! Certainly looks gorgeous here =] M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this embossed in gold!! The coloring looks fabulous!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Marybeth--the gold embossing really shines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold is so striking !! I can't get my eyes off this beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I can see why this is one of your favorites! It's lovely! And your card is simply amazing! Love the gold embossing with the watercolor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gold embossing and glossy accents - so elegant and gorgeous! I still wish I could peek over your shoulder when your working - so pretty and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love a quilted pumpkin. And gold embossed, too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love this patchwork pumpkin! I hope you frame this one. It would be a beautiful piece of fall decor. Huge congrats on the PTI spotlight! Your card was incredible! I'm glad they recognized it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Maria! Stunning! The gold embossed detail looks incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marybeth, this is so sweet. I love your quilted pumpkin, just perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, and that embossing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Mary Beth
    this card is so elegant and the pumpkin is beautiful.
    very nice look with the gold embossed parts.
    hugs from Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Marybeth, I see why this is one of your favorite stamps! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only you could make a quilted pumpkin look elegant! This is wonderful, Marybeth. I love your gold embossing and rich fall colors. This is perfect for framing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!! Perfectly normal to love it...I LOVE it too...the gold shimmer and pumpkin colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, it's so gorgeous, Marybeth! The gold looks so amazing. Great idea to turn a patchwork pumpkin into this elegant beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That gold embossing is FAB and I LOVE the pumpkin and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, Marybeth! Love the gold embossing and the fall colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.